I am rather frustrated at the moment (what's new, right?! )
AF showed up on Friday-a day early, then left Sunday am. She wasn't even here for a full 24 hours?! WTH? I am so annoyed. I mean, I am glad she was not here for long, but c'mon...2 days? What kind of period is that? I am used to having like 7+days and stuff. hmm. And then I am having some really really light pink spotting (but only with the first wipe or if I use a liner and then it has a teeny tiny pale pink dot). I don't get it! If i hadn't had such horrid cramping this weekend, I would almost be tempted to POAS.
*sigh* I wish my body would just have a code or something telling me what's going on. Kinda like a 'check engine' light on a car.
<3


No comments:
Post a Comment