Sunday, December 21, 2008

Whew!

We made it to 6 weeks and 2 days. I feel like I can take a deep breath for a moment. We lost Hope at 6 weeks/1 days so this is a big deal to me. Overall I feel great. I am hungry almost all the time and feel huge from the bloat. My boobs are so sore I can't really sleep on my stomach anymore and the morning sickness is starting to get worse and more often. Last week I ended up in the ER due to a severe migraine. I was also throwing up severely so the doctors gave me me 2 bags of fluids and meds for the sickness. They also sent me home with a Rx for something to help with the nausea, which has been great.

This week I have my first ob appointment. I can't wait!

<3

No comments: