Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Woohoo!

Ok. so maybe I spoke a little bit too soon the other day.

I just got a call from the school that I interviewed at earlier in November wanting me to come back in for a second interview. yay! I almost jumped out of my skin when I listened to the voice mail. I am set for 10am tomorrow. So excited! This would be such an amazing opportunity. I am so nervous. I don't want to blow it. But at the same time I am oddly calm about it. I know that if this is in God's hands (as I know it is), I cannot fail. No matter what-HE is in control. I will praise him in the storm and He will calm it.
The thing is...I was just fighting with myself earlier about what all is going on and why I can't seem to get a job. Anywhere. Matthew 7:7 states "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.." I love this verse and truly believe it. I have been asking for God to help me find a job and have definintly been seeking, but nothing. I was just thinking today about how I feel like saying 'fine. I'll figure all this out on my own if you won't help me' but then I get this call. Scott and I have been overly stressed lately about a big bill that has to be paid this month and we don't have it to pay. If we do, and we have no choice but to, there is absolutley NO Christmas money and rent is even going to be short. If this job works out, we will be back afloat and not drowning like we are now. I know it all is in God's hands and He will never leave me nor forsake me. I know it will all work according to HIS will.

<3

No comments: