Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Check this out......


So a while back, before we found out we were pregnant, I was looking at my husbands license plate and noticed the letters were BFP. I thought this was really neat and thought hmmm wouldn't it be cool if that means we would get a BFP on the day of his numbers. But then I thought, nah- that would make it next fall before we got pregnant. So I let the thought pass. Well.....a few weeks ago, I was walking out to the car from McDonald's and stopped in my tracks at the back of the car. Scott freaked out and thought I was reacting to something being wrong with his car, but it was his plate that caught my eye. It said "BFP 8140". Basically, BFP- we got a Big Fat Positive (meaning we are pregnant), and the numbers are only missing the '9' to be the baby's due date- 8.14.09!! Needless to say, I got major goosebumps! <3

2 comments:

Ssg Head's Wife said...

Holy Crap that is one hell of a sign!

♥Alicia♥ said...

Yeah, I know right?! I love it.. haha