Tuesday, December 9, 2008

OMG.....

.....I got a BFP!

Ok. So after AF was officially 3 days late, I tested. Well, I actually had tested every day since Friday but couldn't fully convince myself it was more than an evap line. Even when I tested a week ago, well before AF due date, I got a pretty pronounced line, but dismissed it) A lot of the ladies on GP suggested retesting with a digital and so I did. Last night. I was so nervous. Almost afraid it would be negative, but nope! It said "pregnant" after about 2 minutes!! Scott and I both 'knew' I was pg before I took any tests. Aside from the horribly sore, huge boobs and the dreams I started having again (just like before), and everything else..we just had a feeling about it. Gut feeling or intuition or whatever you want to call it. Sounds crazy I know. But when I got pg in August, I kept taking test over and over again because I really knew I was though the first 2 tests said no.


Wow. I am so excited! I can't wait till I pass the 6 week; one day mark. That is when we lost the first baby and it will be a major benchmark to me. I have an appointment Next Friday afternoon (the 19th). I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

<3

No comments: